Having a self discovery journal can be a fantastic way of delving into yourself and learning how to understand yourself a bit more. The journey to self discovery is life-long. We are constantly changing, improving and growing.
Sometimes however it can be hard to get started so I am here to help. Self discovery journal prompts are a great way to set you up on the right track. There are loads to be found online but I hope you find these twenty helpful to you! I wanted to keep happy, motivating, positive and uplifting!
Self discovery journal prompts
- What would your ideal day look like?
- What does a successful life look like to you?
- What three activities make you feel happy and energised?
- What would you say is you biggest strength?
- What three qualities are most important to you?
- What’s the best piece of advice you have recieved?
- Name a book, movie or TV show that had a positive impact on you
- Who are the most important people in your life today?
- How would you describe yourself?
- Describe one of the best days you have had recently
- List all the things that make you happy today (big or small)
- Describe a life-changing moment
- What is going well in your life right now?
- What are you most grateful for at the moment?
- What do you do today to take care of yourself?
- Describe one of your hobbies
- What was you first Instagram post about?
- What is your wildest fantasy?
- What is one thing you are excited about?
- What is your favourite book?
I hope these twenty self discovery journal prompts get you on the right track for your journey of self discovery. Please leave me a comment below and let me know how you get on! I would love to know!
I have included a printable, which you can download and print out or keep in your phone so they are always on hand when you get stuck!
If you enjoyed this post and would like to receive more bonus content and receive exclusive offers, then you can join the gang by popping your email address down below! We would love to include you in all the fun!