If you have been following me for any length of time then you will know that I am a big fan of quotes & big advocate for self care. That is why to I wanted to share with you 10 self care quotes for when you are feel down.
I find quotes so inspiring. Especially when you are feeling down or vulnerable. Hopefully these quotes will help to lift you up and give you hope in times when you are feeling like this.
10 Selfcare quotes
1. Talk to yourself like you would talk to someone you love ~ Brene Brown
2. If you feel burnout settling in, If you feel demorialised and exhausted, it is best, for the sake of everyone, withdraw & restore yourself ~ Dalai Lama
3. Self care is giving the world the best of you instead of what’s left of you
4. The thing that is really hard, and REALLY AMAZING, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself ~ Anna Quindlan
5. Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; It’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment ~ Stephen Covey
6. Self care is giving yourself permission to pause
7. Self care is a priority & a necessity – Not a luxury
8. Love the person you have worked to become
9. Fall in love with taking care of yourself – Mind. Body. Spirit.
10. You owe yourself the love that you so freely give to others
Please leave me a comment below and share with me your favourite quotes!! I would love to hear them. I think it’s so important that we mind ourselves and make ourselves a priority every now and then (especially when we aren’t feel at our best).
I hope you enjoy these self care quotes and they make you feel better when you are feeling down
If you enjoyed this post and would like to receive more bonus content and receive exclusive offers, then you can join the gang by popping your email address down below! We would love to include you in all the fun!