I think journaling is such a good way to get to know yourself and your feelings on different topics or subjects. Anyone who knows me will know that I am all about doing our part to save our planet. I have a full series on this blog that you can check out. Each post contains five simple things that you can do to save the planet & your money. I truly belive climate change is such an important topic and it can’t be ignored. That’s why today I wanted to share 20 inspirational journal prompts about climate change so you can really access your personal feelings on the topic.
I have also included a free printable so you can either print them out or just save them in your phone to reference back to whenever you like.
Another post you might be interested in
20 Inspirational journal prompts on climate change
- What does sustainability mean to you?
- do you recycle? Why?
- Would you ever think about growing your own food?
- I belive in helping the Earth because…
- Today I will __ for the Earth
- What habbits have you changed to help save the planet?
- How you you feel when you think about climate change?
- What more do you feel you could do in your effort to help save the Earth?
- Do you feel you are doing enough?
- I will begin using less _ in my home
- Do think your family could use less water?
- How do you think you could support more sustainable companies?
- How do you feel about shopping second hand? Could you do it more?
- What are some more ways you could save energy in your home?
- People don’t realise the Earth is…
- How could you cut down your use of plastic?
- How could you could down on waste in your home?
- What do you think the most endangered part of the Earth is?
- Where is the most beautiful nature in your home?
- What does living simply mean to you?
I hope these prompts give you the inspiration you need to journal all about your feelings on climate change.
I love journal prompts. I think they are so helpful in starting out on a train of thought! That’s why I made sure to include some in my new book! It’s all about motivation and chasing your dreams. It’s free on Kindle Unlimited. You can find out all about it here – Your dreams are waiting for you.
Please leave me a comment below and let me know if they helped you or if you have any prompts to share with us!! I would love to hear them!!
If you enjoyed this post and would like to receive more bonus content and receive exclusive offers, then you can join the gang by popping your email address down below! We would love to include you in all the fun!