I think journalling is such a fab way to not only learn more about yourself and your feelings but also to express yourself and get a couple of things off your chest. As Autumn is my favourite season, today I wanted to share with you 20 Autumn inspired journal prompts.
I have included a free printable down below which you can download directly onto your phone! You can print it out or just have it saved in your phone for whenever you want to use them!!
More journal prompt posts
- 20 Inspirational journal prompts about climate change (Inc Free Printable)
- 20 Self care Journal Prompts (Inc free printable)
- 20 Self Discovery Journal Prompts
20 Autumn inspired journal promts
- What are your favourite things about the Autumn season?
- What are your favourite things to eat & drink in the Autumn?
- How does the changing season make you feel?
- What are your least favourite things about the Autumn season?
- What is a goal you would like to achieve this Autumn?
- What is something new you would like to try this Autumn?
- What would you like to let go this season?
- How do you plan to celebrate the Autummn?
- Is there any area of your life where you think you need to slow down?
- What things would you do if you weren’t afraid?
- What would be your perfect Autumn day?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What is one of your favourite Autumn memories?
- Five things you could never live without in Autumn?
- What does Autumn mean to you?
- What is something someone has told you about yourself that you have never forgot?
- 3 Things that have made me smile today
- Something you are grateful for this Autumn season?
- Write a letter to someone who has passed away
- Where do you see yourself this time next year?
I hope this journal prompts fill you with inspiration for Autumn season journaling!
More Journal promts in my new book – FREE with Kindle Unlimited
I love journal prompts. I think they are so helpful in starting out on a train of thought! That’s why I made sure to include some in my new book! It’s all about motivation and chasing your dreams. It’s free on Kindle Unlimited. You can find out all about it here – Your dreams are waiting for you.
If you enjoyed this post and would like to receive more bonus content and receive exclusive offers, then you can join the gang by popping your email address down below! We would love to include you in all the fun!