I love the colours this time of year! I love creating Autumnal makeup looks, getting creative with darker and deeper shades! Today I am sharing with you another Autumn makeup look, this time using browns and gold shades.
With this look I have pair the Eyeshadow look with two different lip combos. You can choose the one that suits your style or even outfit choice the best!
You can check out this look come together in my IGTV video below.
- PS…My Perfect Colour – Perfect finish foundation
- PS… My Perfect Colour – Liquid Concealer
- PS… Nude Addiction Palette
- George Precision Liquid Eyeliner
- PS… Fake It Mascara
- PS… 3 in 1 Brow – Medium
- PS… My Perfect Colour – Perfect Fix Finishing Powder
- Sunkissed – Hello Sunshine – Matt Bronzer
- PS… Blush – Rosewood
- PS… Crushed Pigment Eyeshadow – 24 Carat (Which I use as highlight)
- Essence – Soft contouring lip liner – 07 Lost in love
- PS… Matte Lipstick – Thrillseeker
- Essence – Soft contouring lip liner – 01 Sucker for Grey
- PS… Matte Lipstick – Envy
I think is an easy look to replicate and super affordable. Its quick simple but makes me feel put together and ready to take on the day!
I hope you enjoy this little video / tutorial on my quick everyday makeup look. I hope it gives you inspo when creating your own Autumn makeup look this season routine.
If you enjoyed this post and would like to receive more bonus content and receive exclusive offers, then you can join the gang by popping your email address down below! We would love to include you in all the fun!