Anyone who has been around here for a little while will know that I am a huge fan of having a vision board in your life.
I believe that creating a vision board not only focuses your goals but intensifies them and brings them to the forefront of your mind. It puts you on the right track. It lets you think about them becoming a reality rather than just staying dreams in the back of your mind.
[Related] The Art of Visualisation
Today I wanted to give you some inspiration for categories that you can add into your vision board for 2021.
P.S. you don’t have to do this at the beginning of the year or your birthday or anything like that. You can create a vision board for your future at anytime of the year!
10 Categories you can add into your vision board
- Career Goals (Building your brand, Get a promotion, Start your own business)
- Education Goals (Complete college course or online course, Learn a new skill)
- Financial Goals (Pay off debt, Saving, Buying a house)
- Personal Goals (Read 100 books, Reconnect with a friend, Create a morning routine)
- Lifestyle Goals (Get a puppy, Become more minimalist or sustainable)
- Fitness Goals (Start running or home Yoga, Lose 5 pounds)
- Creativity Goals (Learn to knit, sew, paint, make pottery or make candles)
- Travel Goals (Where are your dream destinations)
- Big Life Goals (Wedding, Baby, Moving)
- Big Dream (Whats your big dream for the future)
You can make you vision board an overall future vision board or it can represent a specific time frame like the year ahead.
I encourage you all to create your own vision boards & make all your dreams come true. They are fun to create and truly inspiring!
Are you in need of motivation to take on the year and achieve your dreams?
My book was created with you in mind! It is focused on helping you to change your mindset, chase your dreams & create the life you always wanted!
I am passionate about helping people to find their motivation and achieving their dreams. That’s why I love doing this types of posts & why I wrote my book.
What are your thoughts on having a vision board? Do have any other categories I have forgotten to include? Please leave me a comment below and let me know! I would love to hear all your thoughts!!