Hello 2021!! Its a new year with a whole host of new January highlights to enjoy!! I hope the first month of the year has been treating you well. We are still in a strict level 5 lockdown at the moment so not much has changed, and not likely too anytime soon.
[Related] December Highlights 2020
Regardless I have had many highlights in the past 31 days (which have felt like 200 days at times!)
January Highlights 2021
- Heartland – I have been loving watching Heartland on Netflix. A young child I used to have all the Heartland books & loves reading them! I used to wait excitedly for the next book to come into out local book shop so I could run into buy it. Watching it all on Netflix has been wonderful. They really brought it life fantastically.
- Snow – How can anyone not look at snow and feel like a 10 year old! Here in Ireland anyway when snow isn’t a regular occurence. Its horrible to travel in but in the current situation we have nowhere to go anyway! The sun has been both fun and beatiful in the past month.
- Starting my no spend year & debt free journey – You can check this all out over on my YouTube channel. This month I start a NO SPEND YEAR. I am super pumped for it and looking forward to the end of the year where I can be debt free and in a much better financial position.
- Blogging – I have been all about the blogging this month and have definitely got my mojo back!
- A Promised Land – Barack Obama – You might have seen in my monthly favourites that I am OBSESSED with this book. It was a Christmas gift from my brother and I am loving every minute of it.
- Abigailsblog book review – The wonderful Abigail from Abigailsblog reviewed my little book this month and really made me jump for joy!
[Related] YouTube Video || January Video
This month has had so many ups and downs for me but these highlights really gave me a reason to smile.
Are you in need of motivation to take on the year and achieve your dreams?
My book was created with you in mind! It is focused on helping you to change your mindset, chase your dreams & create the life you always wanted!
I am passionate about helping people to find their motivation and achieving their dreams. That’s why I love doing this types of posts & why I wrote my book.
Please leave me a comment below and share with me all your highlights for the month of January! i would love to hear them!!